FOUNDER & DIRECTOR Malcolm Richards
Based in the South-West of England, we develop cultural educational projects and offer training which explores culture, language and heritages from across the African diaspora and other culturally diverse communities.
- The Road School Books – an online and pop-up book shop which specialises in books, literature and multi-media that explores culture, language and heritage from across culturally diverse communities.
- The Culture Yard – a creative, innovate and inspiring cultural exploration programme for KS2 and KS3 students located in the rural South West of England (Devon, Somerset, Cornwall and Dorset)
Training: (from 2019)
- INSET workshops promoting free or frugal culturally relevant resources for National Curriculum subjects;
- teacher training to developing and introducing dialogue from global perspectives in practice;
- Initial Teacher Training, NQT and mentoring programmes.
We already work with a wide range of charities, community groups and institutions including:
- The National Education Union
- The Steve Sinnott Foundation
- Exeter Respect Festival
- Local Heroes UK
- Devon Development Education
If you would like to find out more information about how we can support your school, company or institution, please contact The Road School on email@example.com